F/S 1994 Federal Cadillac Hearse - Illinois

George Karnegis

Site Supporter
This is a very clean 1994 Federal Cadillac Hearse, both inside and outside. No rust or dents. It is very nicely equipped with the LT-1 350 cubic inch engine, full power options (brakes, steering, windows), aluminum alloy wheels, high top vinyl roof. It presently has 59,150 miles on the odometer. It is all black with a blue cloth interior, and a vinyl roof. Reasonably priced at $6000. Please contact me by telephone at 217-556-6929.

Thanks George Karnegis
Staunton Illinois

Attachments

• 94 cadillac.jpg
    94 cadillac.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 393
I think this car is priced to high. It should be around the $4500 hundred dollar range.

Larry, with all due respect, I think the coach is a real nice one, probably worth more than the average. But, why do you want to make this comment? The way I see it, the price starts at one point, but usually goes lower when someone makes a serious offer.

Larry, with all due respect, I think the coach is a real nice one, probably worth more than the average. But, why do you want to make this comment? The way I see it, the price starts at one point, but usually goes lower when someone makes a serious offer.

Bill, with all due respect I thought I'd try and help out the seller. With winter coming I'm sure the seller would like to sell the coach. It looks like it is stored in some sort of storage unit. I've seen this car advertised before for a much higher price. Ads are not free and before I would want to see someone spend hundreds of dollars on storage and expensive ads I think it is only fair to express my concern about the price. Granted, maybe I should of done it in a email or a private message. I thought I was being helpful.

I think that it would be safe to say that Larry has a better understanding of the values on funeral coaches of this vintage than anyone else on this site. They also don't get any nicer with age when stored outdoors!

Last edited:
which simply means he knows what he has and is willing to wait for the buy that looking for that nice a coach. a phone call around to a few homes out here running these as front line cars might get it sold

I would also have to agree with Larry.
Federals quite frequently are going for half that amount.
Missing drapes also lower the value (of course they may have them, just not installed).
How old are these pictures? They look like they were scanned from print, not only that they are reversed. With the price they are asking you would think they would at least provide much better images of the coach, pix like this always make me wonder what the seller does not want you to see.
Of course this is just my opinion, and maybe in his area they do go for that price, and with Halloween coming anything is possible.

Back