'62, '67, '73 Fleetwood 75'

Terry Lange

PCS Member
While on a road trip late last month, I passed a used car lot in a small town in KS, and did a double-take when I saw 4 limos lined up side-by-side. I continued on down the road for another 5 miles, and then realized that someone in this group may have an interest in one or more of these cars.

Anyway, I turned around and came back, and found a '62 for $6800, a '67 for $8,000 and a '73 for $6,000. The fourth one was a late '90's stretch that I didn't pay any attention to.

The name of the dealer is D&P Sales in Goddard, KS. I'm not an expert on limos, so someone may correct me, but they all looked like Fleetwood '75's with the flip up jump seats in the rear. I did take some photos, so if anyone is interested, PM me and i will pass them on to you.

This post is probably in the wrong area, as these cars are not owned by me, but I don't know where else to post this. Delete or move it as required.

Last edited:
Oddly enough Terry, I was traveling the same road the week after Labor Day and did the same thing when I saw those 3 cars while headed home from Texas! All 3 cars look far better in photos that they do in person. All 3 are Series 75 sedans and all 3 are somewhat rough and over-priced.

Just for future reference, just because something is in the 90s its no reason not to pay attention to it, especially if you are just getting the word out for possible interested members. Some of us like the newer stuff too, and todays new car is tomorrows classic.
Thanks to Steve posting the link I did get to see what the 90s limo was.

Back