1958??? Cadillac combo Cincinnati

57 MM the person thinks he have the original GB car. he is only 2 years off. 58 was the first ear for quads unless your a Chrysler fan. they had one out in 57 before it was approved by the DOT for uses on the hy. some first to remember in cars 54 12 volt system, 58 quad lights, 73 crash prof bumpers and 75 first square lights

It is a '57, no doubt about that. As far as expensive, that is more difficult to answer. Off the top of my head, I think $19,999 is a little strong, but I will also say that if you were looking for a '57, it might have plenty going for it, if the seller can document the rebuilds, etc. It will be a worthwhile car, when it is done.

If the seller doesn't even have an idea what year the car is, then why would anyone trust/believe anything they have to say about the vehicle? How could the seller not know what year the vehicle is? The year make and model are on the title...I am always extra cautious when a seller shows pics of a car on a car hauler...and indication that the pics were taken when they bought it, not recent...I am cautious when they don't know the year of the vehicle...I am skeptical when they call it a hurst instead of a hearse...

NEW TIRES???? Why are they different front and back? Looks to me like a BUY LOW SELL HIGH hustler. Probably got it so cheap does not care what year. Interior 9 out of 10 or 9 out of a 100 perhaps we forgot a zero. Why doesn't someone nearby check it out? A little gas a lot of knowledge.

Back