Wanted

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Left rear quarter and inner fender for my 1975 54". A Fleetwood coupe would also work.

...... that would be a RWD Fleetwood Coupe from 1980 through 1985. They then continued with the FWD Fleetwood Coupe.

I take it they feel that they need the wheel opening in that case any 71-76 would do as the all take the same skirt. you would need about 4 to 6 inches around the opening to have enough to marry it together.

Quarter

What I need is to replace the left rear quarter for my 1975 Superior 54" Ambulance. I may have reported the wrong model. Here is a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1323.jpg
    IMG_1323.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 170
i sure would not replace a whole quarter for that. much easier to just weld in the corner that is missing and any 71 to 76 will do for that. or is there some under that white that should be changed? did it take off the skirt mount and the lower chunk of the wheel well also?

Got One

My body guy found a southern quarter, Soon will be back in business with fender repaint and doing the back door as well. I am pretty excited. With all these cars farmed out I am down to two cars, the Pinner and Poncho.

if there 20 years old they are OK. bet that set I put on back of the suburban were at least that old. the 15 year old and up stuff have such a thin side wall you pick one up and it feels like you could poke a finger right threw it. the new bias ply are the same. but they don't have that heavy steel belt to heat up and breakaway.

Talk about tires Fred Kanter (Kanter Auto Products) drove his 1951 Packard Patrecian to the Packard meet in Reading Pa. from Boonton NJ on the original wide whitewalls. Car is original never restored very low miles. Fred said he did it just to prove old is better. Think he got home OK the same way.

Back