Superior Console

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
This Superior console came out of my '75 Superior 54" ambulance. I am not sure as to how many years Superior used this same style console. Center gage hole is original, outside 2 holes have been cut. Could be re-cut to accommodate a Federal siren.

FREE to a good home. New owner to pay shipping cost only.

Attachments

• IMG_0067.jpg
    IMG_0067.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 348
I know of at least 12 years that this hump mount console was used for the Federal Electronic Sirens as well as the Cole Hershee (?) dual battery switch which was normally on the passenger side of the console. I ran in Superior ambulances ranging from 1968 to 1979 and they all had them.

Would this belong in my 1968 Superior? If it would be appropriate and if nobody else needs it, I would give it a place in my ambulance.

Bill,
I don't know if I have ever seen one of these in anything older than a '71 Cad., but you decide. If you want it and will pay the shipping, it's yours.

Bill,
I don't know if I have ever seen one of these in anything older than a '71 Cad., but you decide. If you want it and will pay the shipping, it's yours.

Kurt, thanks for the response. I have no idea as to whether it would be correct, or for that matter, what I would put in it. And I really do not collect items for future use. But, I hate to see you throw it away. So if you don't mind, let me ponder it.

Thanks Kurt, the console arrived safely today. It would be a shame to have thrown it away. It will have a place in my 68 Superior Pontiac ambulance.

Back