1972 Cadillac Superior High Top

Runs and drives great. I think this car has not been restored. Looks great but does have some rust on bottoms of front fenders. Some rust through on drivers floor near gas pedal. Rear quarters are good. Bottoms of doors are good.All glass is good. patient area is good headliner and door panels are good. Drivers seat needs to be redone. Front door panels and headliner is good. New tires and exhaust. New batteries and starter. Needs new front rotors but does have brakes and stops. I have been driving it all summer.Siren works but lights do not. I tested the beacons before I put them on and they do work.Frame and undercarriage is in good condition. Please call me for more questions or pics. Its in my garage and out of the new england weather. Not sure what it is worth maybe 10-12,000?

72 cad superior

trying to upload some pics or you can look at my profile

Attachments

• 72 cad front with beacons.jpg
    72 cad front with beacons.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 531
72 cad superior

Some pics with new ambulance signs

Attachments

• IMG_0423.jpg
    IMG_0423.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_0425.jpg
    IMG_0425.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_0422.jpg
    IMG_0422.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 535
To Clarify:

Does the car currently have 3 "Ambulance" signs?

What color(s) are the 2 forward facing tunnel lights?

Are the 2 roof beacons still on the car?

72 cad superior

Runs and drives great. I think this car has not been restored. Looks great but does have some rust on bottoms of front fenders. Some rust through on drivers floor near gas pedal. Rear quarters are good. Bottoms of doors are good.All glass is good. patient area is good headliner and door panels are good. Drivers seat needs to be redone. Front door panels and headliner is good. New tires and exhaust. New batteries and starter. New front brakes. I have been driving it all summer.Siren works.Beacons work but need to be grounded.Frame and undercarriage is in good condition. Tunnel lights are all red and do not work.Stretcher suction and bottle also electronics included. Please call me for more questions or more pics.

I like the looks of this one. Does A/C work? Some wise old man, or is it some wise old a$$...... has told me several times that once you sell a vehicle like this you'll never get another one.

Last edited:
Lights not working not a problem. I work on emergency vehicle lighting for a living. This is very very tempting. I will keep an eye on the auction.

Back