x prohibited[?] Posted: 13 days ago 1964 buick ambulance hearse - $15000 (New carli

Nice-looking car but, just a tad over-priced....dont'cha think? However, it's a Flxette and only 68 of these were built. The 88 number quoted in the ad was for the long-wheelbase Premiers.

I love how the cameratards take portrait (vertical) shots of vehicles when they should be shooting landscape (horizontal) for a better image.

Cameratards and hearsetards...two of the main reasons Denny's has to have picture menus.

rare Buick

This coach is pictured in front of nearby candy, costume, old stuff you never see anywhere else, variety store. The store(s) have been in business for many years about 20 mimutes from me. I could give you an eyes on description if needed. The store owner drives old coaches everywhere around this area. His stores are the go to place for Halloween make up and costumes.
Mike

$750 indy chicken car

Remember when C-W bought it from ducky love in Indy along with the '59 Crown. They passed on the "62 Eureka thinking $800 was too high for a Eureka, maybe not if it had been an S&S!

info or not 64 Buick

I got down to Fairborn in hopes the 64 Buick Flxette would be there. It was not. The owner was doing some work at one of the costume shops. I asked about getting info from the data plate and maybe some more pictures. He said everything we need to know is in the ad. Also said Carl in Cincy at CW Coach knows the car. The owner also stated the car is pictured in a book just about hearses. The car was sold new to a FH in California. Then after many years of service it started trading owners. Since I was not flashing cash he let it go at that. If you want info, look in the book, call Carl or Mike at CW, or read the ad on Craig's list was pretty much what I got.
Sorry this did not work out the way some of us had hoped.
Mike

I love how the cameratards take portrait (vertical) shots of vehicles when they should be shooting landscape (horizontal) for a better image.

Cameratards and hearsetards...two of the main reasons Denny's has to have picture menus.

I think the guy took the picture that way to show his Store and not the car ?

some people's kids ! lol

Back