Need split bench seat for 1958 Cadillac Eureka - see pic

I need a seat and tracks like this for a 1958 Cadillac. Also door panels, but can make the door panels if needed. I'll arrange and pay shipping. Will reupholster, but the more like this, the better.

Attachments

• efc9 (1) (Medium).jpg
    efc9 (1) (Medium).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 147
  • efc22.jpg
    efc22.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 148
Did we determine that the '57 C.C. seat was trimmed differently? I know that we had another thread going on this at some point. The seat that you are looking for is different than any standard '58 Cadillac passenger car as it will need to flip forward and should not have an arm rest. I do know where there is a '57 Superior in a yard with a good seat core.

Did we determine that the '57 C.C. seat was trimmed differently? I know that we had another thread going on this at some point. The seat that you are looking for is different than any standard '58 Cadillac passenger car as it will need to flip forward and should not have an arm rest. I do know where there is a '57 Superior in a yard with a good seat core.

I am not that familiar with '58 passenger car seats. It does need to flip forward and be a split bench. The seat in the picture is the one that came out of my car, I am pretty sure.

I have a 56 CDV that has a similar seat with no armrest. Did not know if the '57-'58 coupes had an armrest.

Could you PM me contact info on the '57 Superior?

Would also like to know about the other thread.

I am not that familiar with '58 passenger car seats. It does need to flip forward and be a split bench. The seat in the picture is the one that came out of my car, I am pretty sure.

I have a 56 CDV that has a similar seat with no armrest. Did not know if the '57-'58 coupes had an armrest.

Could you PM me contact info on the '57 Superior?

Would also like to know about the other thread.

The thread that you started on Dec. 23rd of 2013. If it is a standard Coupe deVille seat, you will want to find one closer to home and save on the shipping. You also need to quit referring to it as a "split bench seat". Only the back is split, to fold forward.

http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14468&highlight=1958+seat

there is one in the caddy grave yard out of a 55. it was electric but missing motor and some of the risers I would guess. the seat was decent rebuildable but one would have to use your adjuster. 2 door ht. split back with out armrest. not cheap and shipping would really add to it.

The seat trim is different on a '58. Try to find a '58 to keep it correct. It cannot be that difficult to find one. If all else fails, I can give you the contact info on the '57 Superior that still has its original seat and track, but it too would be trimmed differently than a '58.

The thread that you started on Dec. 23rd of 2013. If it is a standard Coupe deVille seat, you will want to find one closer to home and save on the shipping. You also need to quit referring to it as a "split bench seat". Only the back is split, to fold forward.

http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14468&highlight=1958+seat

Thanks. Would like to find one closer to home, but coming up empty.

Could not find my original post, and did not remember I had made it on this forum. Will change from "split bench" to "folding forward split back bench seat like the one in my picture". OK? :) :rolleyes: ;)

I have been offered a seat from a Fleetwood that did not fold forward.

I was hoping a seat from a 2dr might work, but want it to be more authentic.

The seat trim is different on a '58. Try to find a '58 to keep it correct. It cannot be that difficult to find one. If all else fails, I can give you the contact info on the '57 Superior that still has its original seat and track, but it too would be trimmed differently than a '58.

Kurt, this would be helpful. Perhaps I can retrim it? I have not been getting email notifications of replies. Will check my settings.

Back