Ambulance lights

lights

any lights that you might have that can help,let me know,i will measure car if any body has lights and a price and then i can see if i want to spend or let the school finish it,a school is buying it,so i dont have to finish it they want me to leave some things to do,and if the lights are going to be a big time consuming job ill leave it for them,thanks for all your help guys brian 917-499-9994:):):D:D

Post the picture of the car, and I can give you casting numbers. I will guess that you are looking at about $1200 for 4 complete Ful-Vue lights with good lenses. If you are willing to accept some that have either a cracked lens or a weathered lens, then they can be had for less, however, that doesn't mean half price.

need lights

i need lights for my 1969 cadillac ambulance,they dont have to be perfect,any and all lights would be a big help,let me know anything for sale i have many beacons,i dont need thank you pm call please anything thanks brian 917-499-9994:):):)

Attachments

• DSCN2661.jpg
    DSCN2661.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCN2655.jpg
    DSCN2655.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 134
original corner lights

of course i need them or anything that will work,and look good,i just have beacons,and plenty of moulding if anybody needs,lots and lots of side mouldings,and odd ball ones,also have interior black fold up seats for back that match from my 1970 m&m combo,thanks brian:):):)

Back