59 cadillac flower car-TX

Fair warning: I bought and paid in full this '59 MM 15 days ago on 9/18/13. Have subsequently retained San Antonio counsel and an injunction has been filed to stop a further sale and/or movement from Orlando Vigil's property until breach of contract plays out in court.

Anyone pursuing this flower car is going to inadvertently be sucked into a legal battle. I'm not backing down on principle.

?

You mean, he took your money and wont give you the car or? You dont need a lawyer for this just call tx dept of liscencing and have an investigator assigned to the case as that is free. Fax a receipt and they can have the local police meet you there to enforce binding contract. If no title he has no grounds to stand on. If you have receipt of payment in full again you need no lawyer as he cannot keep what he does not own. If he tries the storage angle he has to have a storage license with the state and then he must send registered letter within 10 days. Im assuming he doesnt so he must be eitheir a crook laughing in your face (and stupid) or something else is rotten in demnark. By the way i own a storage lot and a used car dealership so i think i might no something about such things. In texas anyway. I also served on the panel that help write the laws dealing with storage and lein enforcement. I might be a dummy and a aggie, but im smart enough.

I take it that this car has NOT spent its entire life in Texas? Looks more like it spent its life in Michigan. Whatever you do, don't take the driveshaft off!!

Just kidding, of course. Hope you are able to easily resolve this Attila. Huge project, but a very rare bird!

Great find Atti, and all the best getting a speedy resolution to the situation - seems worth fighting for.

It would be great to see some work (and fresh sheetmetal) put into her! For being described as a chopped hearse, she makes an awful convincing flower car...

Coach served on East Coast before previous owner moved to TX, taking '59 there. He passed before getting around to restoring then it sat outside in hill country for some period.

Believe this is the fourth known '59 MM flower car existing (not including cut down hearse in Mexico). Two are together on East Coast, the third even rougher example left NorCal two years ago and allegedly went to NC before falling out of sight. That one hasn't resurfaced yet. This one was headed to the East Coast pair as a parts car.

Seller is learning the hard way I mean business and am not to be taken lightly.

Good luck bud... Did you ever see the 59 flower car that was for sale a couple years ago on e-bay form South hadly mass??? right up the road from me..

Back