69 pressed into service again

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
will as long as it's here lets use it. moms birthday is soon and my little brother and his wife came over for the afternoon. so we had a early Birthday party. as long as there was help and the weather is still nice lets spring grandmother from the home. the car levels out with 3 people and a Yorke in the back. my brother was surprised how well it road back there. we'll miss it when it goes home.

Attachments

• IMG_0678.JPG
    IMG_0678.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_0680.jpg
    IMG_0680.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 308
Last time I saw that car in person was the day I drove 150 miles to look at it for Paul. Boy, what a transformation! Glad Grandma got to ride in style!

Ed-thanks for posting a picture of Paul's 1969 M+M Cadillac Ambulance. I drove several 1969 exact models while working for Memorial Ambulance Service. In fact you can see several pictures of our 1969 M+M's in PCS #145

Thanks again and Peace. Joe Van Volkenburg:applause:

we wanted to get it done this Sunday to because this is what we are like tonight

Attachments

• IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 187
WOW...if you left your Christmas lights up.....you would not be able to tell what month it is.....going by that picture !!!

We are supposed to be 82 on Tuesday.....

Ohh and by the way has ANYONE laid claim to that 69 yet ??

yes darn it. I though I had me another one and then I was told to send it home. so soon as the arrangements are made I'll have to say good by to one more child. but I'm guessing it won't happen this week. here what we woke up to this AM 17 deg and stuff. round two today then it's going to be shared with people east of me.

Attachments

• IMG_0691.jpg
    IMG_0691.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 160
Back