Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Professional Car Discussion > General Discussion Forum

Notices

General Discussion Forum For the general discussion of Professional Cars.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:48 AM
PCS Member

Thanked 1,385 Times in 610 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default asking for hearses

I have just got news that a friend has only days to live. One of his last wishes is to have as many hearses as possible in his funeral procession. His brother contacted me to see if I could help with this request.
I know last minute is harder to do. I know not knowing a firm date is hard to work with. But that is the way life is.
So members I am asking if any of you are close enough to Springfield, Ohio to spend some time driving in a funeral procession pm me and let me know. I will contact one and all as soon as I know more info.
Richard came to several PCS chapter events with me over the years. He was a hearse and limo guy. Several of his cars came from Carl at CW Coach. His last coach was a 1983 S&S Cadillac landau endloader.
Thank you for your consideration here,
Mike

Mr Moderator,
If this is an inappropriate request let me know. If it is in the wrong forum listing please move it to the correct one for me.
Thank you.
Mike

Last edited by Mike Stevens; 02-28-2013 at 12:49 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-28-2013, 02:51 AM
Website Member

Thanked 1,764 Times in 566 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Mike, I'll do my best to attend when the time comes