Looking for a sealed beam...

I just picked up a set of post-mount site lights that I want to use. I really like the lights that are in them, but they are 6 volt. The bulbs in them are GE 4013's. Anybody know of a similar looking bulb in 12 volt?

sitelites.jpg

I guess I should be a little more specific, the bulb itself has kind of a unique pattern that I don't recall seeing before. I was hoping maybe someone familiar with that bulb number would know of a similar bulb in 12 volt. The housing itself is PAR-46 sized, so anything from an old 4-headlight car would probably fit, but headlights have unique patterns in the glass, and I really like the way these bulbs look with an even texture across the entire face. In the meantime I'll probably just find some old headlight bulbs to put in there so they will work.

Light patterns

The light pattern indicated is similar to a work light for a farm vehicle. If the auto parts places cannot help. I'd try a farm supply or implement dealer. Also looks similar to what I've seen on DOT sanding trucks.

That looks like what I am looking for, Daniel. Your first link was coming up as a blank page for me.

In fact, I think they have that at Tractor Supply, but they are like $15 a piece. If the 40 series is 6 volt and the 44 series is 12 volt (which appears to be true), I wonder what a #4413 looks like?

The 4413 is the 12 volt equivalent of what you presently have.. There is also a H7609 tractor flood lamp that is halogen with a 80 degree designation.

Back