Back on the board...

Matthew Taylor

PCS Route 66 Chapter President
I have only recently logged back onto the "Official Site of the Professional Car Society, Inc." It is nice to read some posts again. However, I am looking for the dates of the next BOD meeting in Flint, if it is still scheduled to take place... I have to put in my vacation requests now, for February and next July!

Here you go....

HOST HOTEL: Holiday Inn Gateway Centre
5353 Gateway Centre
Flint, Michigan 48507
(810) 232-5300
SCHEDULE OF WEEKEND EVENTS

Friday, February 19, 2010

6:00 P.M. Dinner Damon’s Grill
G-5494 South Dort Highway
Grand Blanc, Michigan 48439

7:30 P.M. Fellowship Brady and Janet Smith’s Garaj Mahal
9366 South Linden Road
Swartz Creek, Michigan 48473

Saturday, February 20, 2010

9:00 A.M. Micro Meet Concours Garaj Mahal
9366 South Linden Road
Swartz Creek, Michigan 48473

5:30 P.M. Dinner White Horse Tavern

7:30 P. M. Professional Car Society
Board of Directors Meets Plumb-Smith Funeral Home
G-1208 N. Ballenger Hwy.
Flint, Michigan 48504

There is an airport in Flint, very close to the hotel, which has connecting commuter service from some other airports. I believe Northwest is the main carrier there.

I have had great success and great cost savings flying into Detroit, and renting a car for the hour drive to Flint.

We can probably......

We can probably find a bicycle (or sled) for you to ride. Just get your butt to Flint and I'll figure out what to do with you. :) But the hotel does have a shuttle also.

"Just get your butt to Flint and I'll figure out what to do with you. "

Those of us in funeral service might end up covering Plumb-Smith FH so Brady can attend the Micro-Meet. I think I'll leave my dress clothes at home! :p:D

"Just get your butt to Flint and I'll figure out what to do with you. "

Those of us in funeral service might end up covering Plumb-Smith FH so Brady can attend the Micro-Meet. I think I'll leave my dress clothes at home! :p:D

That's OK, I understand they have dress clothes there. Some of them even have closed backsides.:D:D

Back