1967 combination

Jim Staruk

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
Looks like a 1967 combination just dropped off at a nearby used car dealer. If anyone is interested, I can check it out for you

Attachments

• 67 ambulance.jpg
    67 ambulance.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 548
Thanks for posting. I don't know how I missed this earlier in the month. We had a 1968 combo at the funeral home that I worked at in college but I remember it having rear air. This was the first coach I had driven with landau panels because the funeral home that I worked at in high school had limousine style coaches. I remember the 1968 combo did not have electric windows and did not have carpet or a radio which made road trips pretty boring. I think my boss bought the car from Ardeen. This looks like a nice car.

now I think we are talking about different cars here a car lot up north and the left cost are way different. check it out Jim lets see what is going on

it didn't sell for $5,900.00 on EBay. Wonder what the dealer will be asking ....

the other one did not look root beer under the lights. i would be hard pressed to find a ding in either picture but I'll tip my hat to you.:thumbsup:

the other one did not look root beer under the lights. i would be hard pressed to find a ding in either picture but I'll tip my hat to you.:thumbsup:

On the rear portion of front fender (between wheel well and door) a couple inches under the thin moulding about in the center of that area, there is a ding that matches. Small spot that looks to be rust just in front of the rocker trim matches, small round spot (again appears maybe rust bubble), about size of quarter on the lower front door just a couple inches up from the rocker panel, and couple inches back from the leading edge of the door all match. My brain sucks, I see flaws way too easily. Now you know why I think all my cars are rough. If I could post pix I would highlight those areas for you.

OK who am I to mess with superman and friends. I can't see the spot or read the license plate on either pictures posted. the other one looks rose to me. but since I'm not buying who cars. it is a 68 though

we all process things differently that for sure. Me I can take a bucket of stuff dump it out and tell you what it came off. If I took it off. Tell you about everything on a car I worked on. But we do the judging after we leave a car I have to look up to tell you what color it was. What makes a group strong is each person bring some strange to the grouper. What tears a group up is when some decides the They can't ignore some Minor trait the others have. I'm happy to get corrected keeps me from making a fool out of myself

Back