New Tires on the Lifeliner

We work with Diamond Back Classics out of Conway, SC. The company President usually assists us, and is very knowledgeable and diligent about getting us the extra-load tires we need with the whitewalls we want.

The new tires for our Criterion are Falkens and far surpass the necessary load rating. Like those who have previously posted to this thread, I do not take chances when it comes to tires.

Those whitewalls look great! I bought Diamond Backs for the 49 Flxible Buick we had about ten years ago, they were nice tires and they were radials. Since then, I have bought whitewall radials from Universal Tire in Hershey Pa and I like them very much, too!

We work with Diamond Back Classics out of Conway, SC. The company President usually assists us, and is very knowledgeable and diligent about getting us the extra-load tires we need with the whitewalls we want.

The new tires for our Criterion are Falkens and far surpass the necessary load rating. Like those who have previously posted to this thread, I do not take chances when it comes to tires.

Falkens were made in a white wall ( even on the extra load) till just a few years ago. I bought some of the last ones (or so I was told at the time) that were out there.
I bought a set of Surtrac whitewalls for one of my cars a month or so ago. They came in a 1.5 inch white wall 235/75/15. So far I'm happy with them. They were under a hundred each and have a nice looking wider white wall. They ride much smoother than the ten year old Mastercrafts they replaced.

Ive ran Hankooks on all my cars for longer than I can remember now, and love them. Even the WWs on my 49 S&S are Hankooks from Diamondback.

Not to many choices out there, I think the Hankooks are the only white walls still made in a extra load tire in that size. Without getting a custom white wall of coarse.

Back