1953 Ford Courier sedan delivery service car

I am posting this on here for my step-father, James Russell. He is selling his service car due to health issues. Here is some information on the car:

1953 Ford Courier sedan delivery. Purchased new by Jenkins Funeral Chapel in Caledonia, NY. Converted by them for use as a service car. Original owners cards into the mid 60's. Car was originally black, now burgundy. Low mileage of 37,800 miles. The car has its original flathead V8, six volt system, three speed manual transmission, no overdrive.

New or rebuilt in the last five years: Correct wiring harnesses, NOS grille, rechromed bumpers and guards, wide white wall tires, rear springs, rear axle bearings, shocks, exhaust, all brake lines, interior, rubber floor mat, sunvisor, weatherstripping, mirrors, emblems, and alot of other things I cannot remember right now. Just about everything on the car has been replaced or rebuilt.

Car includes period gurney, new but never installed stainless rocker panel moulding, front fender V8 emblems and VERY rare and hard to find "Courier" scripts for front fenders.

The car has placed first in its class at all three of the PCS meets it has attended and is a Senior car.

$49,000 invested, for sale at $38,000. The car is located in Northwestern PA, about halfway between Erie and Pittsburgh.

Again, the owner is James "Jim" Russell. He can be reached at 814-437-1388 between 10am and 10pm.

Attachments

• 087.jpg
    087.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 117.jpg
    117.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 231
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 214
  • 091.jpg
    091.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 224
Nice car! I remember seeing it at a few PCS Meets and I always admired it. Good luck finding a good home for this beauty and my best to your step-dad, I hope his health is not too bad and maybe he will get better.

Back