Ok who drove there SUV yesterday

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
we woke up to some more of this stuff this morning so either some one drove there SUV or they turned on there lights power by one of those pesky coal fired plants. or some one was fracking again, or maybe building a pipe line.

me I'm betting the guys in Canada are wanting to get warm so they sent us some more. not a lot here but the boys up north are probably pushing it around some.

but for the record books there is only one month out of the year that SD has not recorded a measurable amount of snow that's August. we have got it on the first of September though.

man is ever green right now. all that nitrogen washed out of the sky and into the ground make things grow fast. the buffalo grass has turned overnight.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0307.jpg
    IMG_0307.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 295
I feel your pain Ed.......around here, we have gone from the winter that wouldn't end, to the spring that can't seem to get started, to the middle of summer today over 85 out there right now.

"Global warming" my a$$, and Al Gore is STILL an idiot!!!!

Ed ,Alberta got a real dumping of snow,Let Tim know and I am sure they would truck it to you,and you east coast folks Newfoundland just got snow again,but they think its winter almost all year round, summer slated for July 7th and 8th,:rofl:

I'm glad they are sharing it was getting dry around here. Looks like we are in for cooler weather up to mid next week might have to call off my junk yard run again.

I feel your pain Ed.......around here, we have gone from the winter that wouldn't end, to the spring that can't seem to get started, to the middle of summer today over 85 out there right now.

"Global warming" my a$$, and Al Gore is STILL an idiot!!!!

Send the 85 degrees here.

? Is this collector car weather?

After about three days of Spring, this is what we woke up to last Saturday. Helps everything turn green, right?!?

Attachments

• DSC_0137.jpg
    DSC_0137.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 160
Nice

Tim,
Be careful what you wish for......you could send some of that down here to Calif.....we are on track for 100 degrees this coming week...:eek:

Back