Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Classifieds Forum Open to the Public > Wanted

Wanted All responses to these posts, such as price, etc. should be done by Private Message or eMail. Posts may be removed after 30 days or at our discretion. Posting in this forum is limited to PCS Members and / or Site Supporters. We encourage all website users to become members of the Professional Car Society and / or become Site Supporter.

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Website Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Post WANTED: Upper Seat Belt Restraint's

I am looking at Purchasing a '72 Cotner Bevington Olds Hearse in the near future and for whatever reason the Upper Shoulder Restraints on both sides have been cut clear up next to where they mount into the side of the Upholstry.

So if anyone out there knows of someone that has anything that would work for this application, please by all means let me know,

I have searched many of the Area Scrap/Junk Yards for something that would work but haven't found anything yet.

I think Black is a pretty Universal color when it comes to these Restraint Belts from this era, as all the Pro-Cars that I've looked at from this Vintage all have Black Belts, but in the event that there are different colored Belts out there for such an Application, the ones in the car I'm looking at are indeed black in Color.

Thanks for your time, And I look forward to your input
-Ryan
Closed Thread