1957-Pontiac-Memphian

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i rember it being posted on ebay this last year, same pictures no sale. Just some info that may be of some use for you. And also neat car.

I'm not a big Poncho fan, but theres something about that car i really like. Good luck, and keep us updated.

Josh

Did anyone else notice that the siren seems to be raised up on some type of home made framework? I wonder what's with that? In the first pic, there seems to be a large crease in the rear housing of the siren as well.
John Dorgan

He could be away for the long week-end.

Hopefully you will be there for a couple more days and get a chance to check it out.

Darren

It kind of looks like it mght have red lights in the bumper bullets. The passenger bullet is also pointed upward a bit just like my passenger side siren on my GMC. Must have something to do with the gravitational pull of the earth...

a little roll on one side of the bumper. easy fix with a log chain and a telephone pool. looks like they ran the pegs up and nut-ed the siren to the top of about 6 in of ready bolt. but me I 'm looking at the Economy - Memphis logo on that glass. not it's not the same as my Pontiac

Did anyone else notice that the siren seems to be raised up on some type of home made framework? I wonder what's with that? In the first pic, there seems to be a large crease in the rear housing of the siren as well.
John Dorgan

Looks like a "Presidential solution" type deal to me.

That statement will require a little thinking to fully "get it", and NO, I will not explain it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back