I'm the first on Issue 133...

How does one even begin to talk about this issue. All I can say is "WOW" Brady and staff, you've done a wonderful job as ususal on the PCS Number 133. And they say the PCS is going to hell!!!:D

PS: Who's that Paul fellow with the 63 Pinner? Sure is a weird ambulance.:eek:

:thumbsup: I received mine today also.

As Richard already mentioned, another awesome job. A huge thank you goes out to everyone involved in the publishing. Thanks for keeping up the great work!

PS: Thank you very much for the great ad for the calendars. I am sure that it will be seen by all and help out the Tri-State Chapter and the PCS as a whole in the long run.

Got mine today, too. I've only had time for a quick thumb-through, but it looks great! Thanks to Walt, Brady & crew! I've got to get to bed soon as I'm off to play w/ the BMW club tomorrow-doing an autocross! :D

Got mine yesterday, it is great. I wasn't able to make the meet so this issue gave me the chance to see what I missed. Some great looking coaches. I would like to thank the staff at The Professional Car for their hard work.

:DExcellent! In a word... that's all that's needed!

Thanks Brady, Walt, George, Brian and all the rest of the troup!

Wait a minute... there is no troup!

Congrats on another fine issue!

It may not be on time... but it's the bestest, greatest, Pro car Magazine there ever is, bar none! NO ONE ELSE EVER, ON THE PLANET EARTH. COULD PRODUCE SUCH A FINE MAGAZINE!! Not evenn in Cal-ee-fornia!

1094 members can't be wrong! :D

Sorry... I just had too!:D

All the best!

Rick

you want to maybe go across the room and pick those buttons up now!!;)
if I do anything on the board I'm making a rule that no one can say anything about the mag until everyone has there's:rolleyes:

you want to maybe go across the room and pick those buttons up now!!;)
if I do anything on the board I'm making a rule that no one can say anything about the mag until everyone has there's:rolleyes:

Now where is the fun in that Ed. I don't think people have a clear enough idea of just how much work goes into doing the PCS publication. I can imagine Brady, Walt, and others have put countless hours into making this happen and each issue is better than the one before. :thumbsup:

My membershp form is on its way in. In the interim, is it possble to buy a copy of the magazine?

Sure you can. Contact Bill Wright ASAP before Matt Taylor arrives and moves them to Missouri. Bill can be reached at 386.255.4704 and tell him Richard sent you. Don't email him for he never responds via the computer.

I definitely think that the magazine keeps getting better with each issue. I know that the entire magazine staff puts a lot of effort in production of this fine publication. I like the centerfold picture in this issue better than any others in the past. I'm just wondering who owns this magnificent classic automobile? :D

I definitely think that the magazine keeps getting better with each issue. I know that the entire magazine staff puts a lot of effort in production of this fine publication. I like the centerfold picture in this issue better than any others in the past. I'm just wondering who owns this magnificent classic automobile? :D

I never thought I would enjoy anything of Paul's in a centerfold! Looks good Paul and you should be very proud. You certainly have made that Chrysler a looker. Terri and I even made it into this issue. :thumbsup:

Outstanding!!

Incredible issue. Photography is great as are the articles. Helps those of us you are unable to attend the meets to get somewhat of the impact of seeing these beautiful vehicles. Thanks to all of those who work so hard to put out a great product. Your hard work is appreciated by all.

I'm just wondering who owns this magnificent classic automobile?

Its really sad to see when one can not remember their own children. Sad, very sad :D. So far I'm only at the point where I can't remember where I put my keys to the car. But at least I can remember my car. We'll be there for you, buddy (even if you don't remember us). :cool:

Back