Posting pictures

Dr. White brought up something in his last post on the Ford photo thread that got me thinking. I've been collecting photos from a million people and places for almost 14 years now. I can't say I remember or ever knew where they all came from. I'd say at least 90% of the 2000+ photos I have are not ones I took, so with that said, please do me a favor....

If I ever post a photo that belongs to you, please let me know. I know many of you have been taking and collecting photos since before I was even born, and I think it's only fair for me to give credit where it's due. And for all of you like Dr. White who have shared your collections with the rest of us over the years, I can't say thank you enough. I truly appreciate your contributions!

:thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2:

Thanks

Adam,

Thanks for your kind message. It's sometimes nice to know the source of photos in case someone is interested in knowing more information on them.
In this case it was a good opportunity to let everyone know that the Weller book, featuring photos like this, will make its debut in April.

Dr Roger D White

I'll gladly try to help, Adam. Along the same lines, I'd love for you or anyone else here to describe what I have to do to post some of my many photos here. If you care to email a reply: hoczyk@verizon.net

Thanks! Tom

Back