1950 pontiac tail light lens

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I have been told be a reliable source that the 49 to 51 lens is what the used in the sedan delivery. now insanity is doing the same thing over and over again excepting different results I know. but i had to try. I have three set of these and one single. guide r-28 ad glow bright 352. the speed shot sells the glass ones. i tried to list them on e-bay but after the second time I got booted back to start I don't gave a hooters if they ever get another dime from me. so if any one can use them let me know. I know they fit the 50 year at least. but I need the 51 to 54 car lens for the 53 sedan delivery. lie said if you can use them PM me we can work something out, they are kind of expensive for targets.

then I got a whole bunch of these 7 inch buss light assy. same thing let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_7430.jpg
    IMG_7430.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 150
  • bus lights.jpg
    bus lights.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 156
Have no use for the bus lights assemblies, but I could use the bulbs from them for spares the 1978, which has the rectangular lenses.

I can bring them to our mid summer swap meet. I think I get them as possibles for the surban but lucked out and one of our west cost members had a more correct set. So these are extera.

Last edited:
Back