TPC 150 Arrived Today!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I am very happy to be able to be the first to say that I received TPC 150 today. It is a jam packed issue, too! Great landau photographs, many I have never seen before. And Rich Litton's article and photos of the Miller Meteor Guardian ambulance is also of great interest, although I think it will make Sarah Snook want a Guardian even more!

Great job as usual!

I have had mine for over a week as well. Oddly enough, my last issue was late in getting to me.

you give some you take some just the way it is. if they are a rare car I can now say that I have owned two of them the landau combinations that is. you know for a club ma gaze we have the tops my CLC arrived this time in a on line formate. I have not even looked at it. this one I got to leiserly look threw and read over a 3 day time span.

Recived mine and it is a great issue, :applause: to all of the staff of the tpc for all of their hard work .

Last edited:
Iva also had mine for a week. I really love the article about Mike Burkharts Henney. Always thought it was a beauty, but have even more appreciation for it and Mike knowing what it looked like when he got it and all the work he did to bring this one back.

My copy came last week, but did not get time to read it. It was the high point of my weekend. WOW !! Great job !! Thanks to all who worked on it !:applause::thumbsup:!

Also today got #150 TPC,does wow say it well enough,another great issue,Thanks to the editors and all involved,you continue to amaze and educate us,:applause:

missing NO.149

Dear friends,

I received my clubmagazin no.150 yesterday! another great publication!

My Problem is that i never received the no.149.

who do I have to ask for it ????

Who can help me to receive the missing issue?

Thanks for your help!

Greetings from cold Switzerland, Gérard

Dear friends,

I received my clubmagazin no.150 yesterday! another great publication!

My Problem is that i never received the no.149.

who do I have to ask for it ????

Who can help me to receive the missing issue?

Thanks for your help!

Greetings from cold Switzerland, Gérard

the membership Director Mr Jeff Hookway would be the man to contact he is listed on the inside cover of the issue. you can also send him a message directly threw this site.

I will notify the Membership Director, Jeffrey Hookway, to send you a copy by USPS.

Thanks

Paul Steinberg
PCS President

Back