1961 Eureka hightop

Cadillac bucket seats were not Eldorado specific. You could get the same bucket seats in any Cadillac. I have found them in 2 Sedan deVilles! Cadillac's bucket seats are not easy to sell either. They are extremely rare, just not valuable. I listed a set a couple years ago with the factory console and had only one bidder at (I believe) $300. They are a pain in the @$$ to retrofit as they had door panel mounted controls and the control panel was 2-door/4-door specific.

Interesting price. 60% increase in price in about 9 months. Neat car and probably one of ?? left.

Wow, I didn't realize this came all the way to Maryland. It's here, if you need someone to look at it, or to help with short-term storage or something, let me know.

I may just go down there next week and look at it myself.

Clarification

Mark Tuwiner and Jeremy Weiss are best friends. They bought the car together so there is nothing bogus about the claim in the ebay listing that it was purchased from the tribe. If it doesn't sell on ebay I believe they will restore it and take it to one of the big classic car auctions where it will no doubt bring big money and likely end up in Europe. I have bought a lot of parts from Mark over the years and he has always been straight with me. He is a dealer. They buy and sell stuff for a profit. Nothing wrong with that. And by the way that profit margin that somebody talked about shrinks dramatically when you factor in the shipping across the country.

Whats wrong with you people???

Whats with all the discussion over our Eureka? We are allowed to sell it, correct? As far as we are concerned we are behind on some of our more pressing projects so we're trying to lighten our load. Please feel free to call me on my cell at 908 295 7610 to discuss the purchase. It seems that no one here wanted to step up then, so now here's your chance. At the time no one wanted to pay for it, pay to ship it, clean it out when it arrived, get it running and or purchase the commercial skirts for it. Here's your chance to avoid all that mess!! Jeremy Weiss

Whats with all the discussion over our Eureka? We are allowed to sell it, correct? As far as we are concerned we are behind on some of our more pressing projects so we're trying to lighten our load.

More about semantics and how you previously presented yourself. Return to your initial '61 post and read how everything is "I". There was no mention of another, nor a buying partner.

I for one apologize for taking you for your word and not assuming "we". I apologize for not assuming that assumed "we" included Marc Tuwiner. Throw another apology in for good measure by not assuming who your personal relationships are with, nor drawing parallels across state lines. I also apologize for being familiar with Marc Tuwiner's tactics firsthand and am truly sorry you are aligned with him.

That is one awesome rig!! I just hope that it stays in this country and that it ends up with a new owner with deep pockets who will restore it correctly.

These Highboys, along w/ the same era S&S Professionals are simply fabulous vehicles. You have to see one in person to appreciate the craftsmanship that went into them. The level of detail and features in them is incredible. I was lucky to see the '64 when Carl had it and the two S&S's at the Cherry Hill, NJ meet-there was a '64 and a '57 or '58. I really hope someone in the PCS gets this and brings her back to original condition. It'll be a big dollar job, but worth it! It's beyond my capabilities, but I'll offer enthusiasm :) .

Back