UGGH!! Hearsula , custom 1980 Cadillac Superior hearse

Hearsula was welcomed at our PCS Mansfield Reformatory hearse show. Very nice couple who built it and proudly show it. Like the hearse or not, I applaud anyone who would drive their hearse from Ohio to New York in the dead of winter to attend Ripley's event by invitation, including shredding a tire in a blinding snowstorm along the way

I applaud the owners also I sure would not put my Masterpiece through the salt for Riply or anyone else. One has to admire the owners determination just that type of Pro Car is not why I am here. But this is still the USA so build what you will its a Free Country.

I applaud the owners also I sure would not put my Masterpiece through the salt for Riply or anyone else. One has to admire the owners determination just that type of Pro Car is not why I am here. But this is still the USA so build what you will its a Free Country.

I agree, I would not drive a Masterpiece through the salt either, but Hearsula on the other hand, I would not think twice about driving that as a winter coach.
In my eyes its a shame it lost its dignity like that, but if the person that owns it is proud of it that's all that matters I guess.

Back