1959 Dodge Coronet Memphian Quite Tasteful

I saw this in Asheville earlier this year and thought it was a very interesting car. It took me awhile before I realized it was a three door car too. From what I was told by some people there, this ex-ambulance was just shy of being too far gone to be used for anything but scrap before being resurrected into this.

Quite distasteful

What a shame; what a waste. If there was enough of the car to "resurrect," why not keep it in its original form?

Quite judgemental

What a shame; what a waste. If there was enough of the car to "resurrect," why not keep it in its original form?

Because it's his car and his money thats why.

I'm sure if you're so displeased and troubled by what he has done that you should buy the car and restore it to your liking. The problem is that even if you did there is always going to be a critic somewhere who will offer their unsolicited negative opinions

I personally detest red velour on anything even when it's the original interior on any vehicle so thats was an automatic turn off for me but just a personal hang up. However in this particular case I actually thought the wrought Iron work divider was cleaver and kind of different.

Back