look out texas

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
she is going your way we are more then happy to share with you you add a little of your relative humidity and you can have more. so do you have enough of these? looks like you will be needing them. me I have figured out a way to keep from shoving about 23 ft of driveway. and don't say I left the suburban out in a snow back it sitting on bare ground. the Pontiac is tucked away though.
the nice part of cold is you get to have a fire and get the fourth part of warming out of the wood.

Attachments

• IMG_4956.jpg
    IMG_4956.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_4957a.jpg
    IMG_4957a.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4958a.jpg
    IMG_4958a.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_4959a.jpg
    IMG_4959a.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_4962.jpg
    IMG_4962.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 241
No thanks on the snow. These folks are already going nuts just over sleet and ice.

I'll give you instructions on where to send the Suburban though.

Bracing here too!

ED: We are expecting quite a "cold snap" here in Southern CA over the next few days... maybe as low as 28 in some agricultural regions! MM

We are into a warm spell here in Ontario,2 days maybe than into a freeze, and the white stuff, but if you folks in Texas would like it we will see what mother nature can arrange, she's been all over the map this year.

white stuff

keep it ed. you can have all the snow and ice up there. 83 here yesterday and was in shorts. today it's 74 this morning but the weather guesser is saying down to 54 tomorrow. get to wear a leather jacket then. and what kind of truck is that you sent a picture of. looks like a fertilizer spreader to me. I hate snow.

Freezing

ED: We are expecting quite a "cold snap" here in Southern CA over the next few days... maybe as low as 28 in some agricultural regions! MM

Mike,
We have 28 degrees here as of 7;30 AM.....and a "rain" expected tomorrow hmmmmmm:thumbsdown:
I have 2 acres of Satsuma mandarins that are going to suffer....ohh well I need a new write off for my taxes this year :D

Freezing rain and sleet have hit the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. As usual the motoring public has started the body shop appreciation festivities. One wreck with 15 cars, and it just started. Supposed to be all freezing rain after midnight. Some snow wouldn't hurt, maybe they can get some traction then.

you got to love the news people it was 60 here Monday afternoon and 11 when we got up Tuesday morning. Wednesday in single numbers. but it's only news when it gets to the higher numbers of people. this morning it was 5 below that's about 20 below C and sunshine, loved it. the suburban has not moved for a week it fired up with a little come on baby Daddy needs new shoes and I went off to PT. we got everything shuffled around yesterday so it's all back inside and dried off for the limos the 72 is covered over in back. so we still have 3 out side. all my cousin from Arlington,Tx said this morning as she help me move stuff around was" boy I'm glad I'm not home".

Attachments

• IMG_4969.jpg
    IMG_4969.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4970.jpg
    IMG_4970.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 57
Back