Spring Cleaning Calendar Sale!!!

Spring Cleaning a bit early!

Tri-State Chapter calendar clearance!

We have been producing these professional car calendars for over ten years now and we have a bit of backstock! Everything listed is New Old Stock. These have not been reproduced, everything listed is original and never to be printed again! The following is what we have left and what is selling right now! First reserved, first served! Please reserve your wants and wishes here so that all can see what is available!

All calendars are as listed... With FREE shipping!

Year - available - cost

2003 - 1(not mint, but very good) - $3
2004 - Sold Out!
2005 - 9 - $3
2006 - 37 - $3
2007 - 14 - $3
2008 - 60 - $2
2009 - Sold Out!
2010 - 13 - $3
2011 - 13 - $3
2012 - 39 - $4
2013 - 60 - $10

Since some of these are in short supply, posting here will reserve first rights to supply. Anyone can contact me about shipping addresses or wants, but posting here will reserve first rights for purchase! Yes, international shipping is included in the "free shipping" offer!

I WILL be in Flint in February and I will reserve and deliver your calendars to Flint if you are going to be there! Contact me and let me know that you will be at the Micro Meet and I will have an envelope with your calendars and you name to deliver to you!

Anyone want some back issue calendars? This is the time to jump!

Paypal can be made to professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com. Checks or money orders should be made out to Tri-State Chapter or Tri-State PCS and can be mailed to me at the address below. Please let me know if you are sending a check or money order and I can have your calendars reserved!

Any questions, please contact me at professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com!

Thanks all!

Chuck Snyder, 2
Tri- State Chapter
Professional Car Society

309 N Keel Ridge Road
Hermitage, PA 16148

Back