I'm back!!!

Well Guys/Gals, been busy the last 3 months trying to straighten out my college financial f-up and after all the haggling with DeVry University Online, I have to pay for the entire semester after I was dropped from a failed algebra class and my federal funding withdrawn!! Spend $40K in school loans and have nothing to show for it!! And the worst part of it is I haven't EVEN GRADUATED yet!! I'm REALLY pissed! On top of this, the wife's health conditions are getting worse and the @&$*#($&@! doctors just don't give a flip anymore. If they can't fix it within the first couple of visits, they just say "I don't know what to do for you"; not a 'we don't want to see you anymore' or 'don't come back'. Being honest and up front just isn't in these new young doctors anymore.......
Thanks for letting me blow off some steam and I'll have to see what I missed and catch up on all the 'stuff'!! Good to be back...sorry I didn't give anyone a clue as to what's up when I dropped out of sight!!:poster_oops:

Don

With all that bad stuff lately... I hope you enjoyed your October birthday that just passed !

Welcome back,
Darren

:dancing::happybday1:

Well Guys/Gals, been busy the last 3 months trying to straighten out my college financial f-up and after all the haggling with DeVry University Online, I have to pay for the entire semester after I was dropped from a failed algebra class and my federal funding withdrawn!! Spend $40K in school loans and have nothing to show for it!! And the worst part of it is I haven't EVEN GRADUATED yet!! I'm REALLY pissed! On top of this, the wife's health conditions are getting worse and the @&$*#($&@! doctors just don't give a flip anymore. If they can't fix it within the first couple of visits, they just say "I don't know what to do for you"; not a 'we don't want to see you anymore' or 'don't come back'. Being honest and up front just isn't in these new young doctors anymore.......
Thanks for letting me blow off some steam and I'll have to see what I missed and catch up on all the 'stuff'!! Good to be back...sorry I didn't give anyone a clue as to what's up when I dropped out of sight!!:poster_oops:

Welcome Back Don !!
I was wondering what happened to you.......

Sorry to hear of all your troubles.......Keep the faith and your head high...all will work out !

and also Hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY !! happybirthday

Jim

For health trouble....people all over the world come to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota.....Colorado isn't that far.

As far as college education, my son is in a private university of St. Paul, MN at the budget rate of $45.000.00 per year! I hope he gets a degree and gets a job to support me. Donations are being taken at MillerCarlin.com!!

Don, Great to have you back, PM me I might be able to help with health issues, If only some suggestions. Been through a lot with Dr's and found out very helpful info and I am willing to share it. Great to have you back and good luck with School.

Thank you!!

Thanks, guys for the kind words of support and the Happy Birthday!! I joined another forum called The Organ Forum: www.organforum.com just before I returned to this one...I've been into pipe organs and music way longer than I have been with ambulances and hearses and pro-cars....I guess it comes with the classical music that I started listening to since I was very young! Besides organs and hearses kinda go together, if you get my drift!!:071: :bonk:

Back