TPC is being printed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so fast Russ. It's not the beacons in the tunnel lights but beacons ON the tunnel lights and came from the factory like that. I would guess I have the only ambulance like this which should make my ambulance worth about $75,000 or more. Right?

It just needs the factory air horns to be complete:D

(I had to say it before someone else did)

It just needs the factory air horns to be complete:D

(I had to say it before someone else did)

thanks John, I was soo tempted but after all the he!! i gave him about that I thought I had better not.

Thanks guys....... I wanted to say that, but I figured after all the discussions we had about this in the past, that it would be just like beating a dead Richard....... I mean dead horse.... :D

Finally.........

The proof copy arrived in my hands today. The magazine has been printed and mailed out. I am so happy I could jump up and down.

Or jump in the car and go take some pictures of your Lifeliner for all to see. Just returning the business Brady. Great to hear it is on it's way.

Richard

The proof copy arrived in my hands today. The magazine has been printed and mailed out. I am so happy I could jump up and down.

It's a GOOD issue Richard, we ALL got to read it today @ the Ohio chapter meet in Bowling Green... wish you were there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back