1960 Crown Royale Landaulet 3-way

the nice part about it is the pieces to the puzzle are large. I just wish the man would list his low price to start out with. if I'm the only one interested in a basket case I would then know if it's in my price range to start asking about. watching others do a project is always enlightening. even if it's a shop. to me the surest way to loose interest is to take it all apart and scatter the pieces around. I like to fix as I go that way you can always see progress. but the only way to know if you can put this one back to gather is ask to see the collection of nuts and bolts. if he did not save all of them your in trouble. this far down he should have at least one and a half coffee cans. I up to starting on the third one on the 58 project. then were is the interior? just food for thought. Rick should know were this one is. if the man has been active. may even be a club member

Royark's old '60 Crown. Sold close to two years ago packaged with the trailer it was sitting on and traveled 4 hours north to Bellingham. Same seller has listed it before and previous sale attempt was also discussed before, although search didn't turn that thread up.

This coach has traveled quite a distance from Iowa in like 15 years without having any substantial work accomplished.

If that was John's 60 I know I have the hub caps off it.
One of them is on my 60 !

I bet John cringes to see it like that now.

Darren

Back