Lincoln limo find.

Jeremy Ledford found something up his way that has tweeked my interest. It is a 79 lincoln limo by executive with 36k. Regular six passenger limo with facing rear seats and divider, etc. What I like is it matches my recent 79 AHA lincoln hearse and is even same color. Would be cute to have matching pair. Shoot, I would only need a building now as I would have hearse, limo, recent stash of attic goodies from old funeral home I worked at. Could revive the old name being I have the old signs from the yard!

bet I have a pictures of it. saw it on crages list. a very intersting car.talked with th2 man on it a bit but the price and shipping I had to pass. if this is it that was a couple years ago.

Attachments

• 1979 six door.jpg
    1979 six door.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 291
Is it the one that was on ebay awhile back, really sharp looking limousine, claims where that it was owned by the founder of executive coach in springfield mo.the car was black maybe 36" or 60" extention with black cloth top.

Last edited:
Is it the one that was on ebay awhile back, really sharp looking limousine, claims where that it was owned by the founder of executive coach in springfield mo.the car was black maybe 36" or 60" extention with black cloth top.

Sounds like it Andrew, the founder of Executive Coach sold it to someone in Washington DC and got it back two years later and loved it so much he put in storage and told his family to use it when he died and they did as he ask and his daughter sold it to the guy that has it now. I didn't see on ebay. Do you remember what he was trying to get for it there? It is a 60" in very nice shape needing very little.

Danny,i don't recall the price , the reason for my guessing on the extention is most of the late 70's executive coach's where not 36" extention's if i'm correct and like i said the limo looked really sharp, something you don't see everyday.

Last edited:
Back