Hearse Drapes

believe it or not I have found the correct fabric at walmart. they have a large assortment of different type of material.

Dear PCS Members, I am a new member and am in the process of learning the mechanics of this forum. I told Ed, Tony K. And a few others within earshot distance from where we were gathered talking at the Cadillac-LaSalle club steak fry that I had found a drape/curtain designer that I had met that I proposed setting her up in business to be a source for drapery restoration/reproduction for our organization. Gloria has been in the business of drapery/ curtains for 25 years. I have seen her work, and I will be honest with you right from the start I have never seen better quality work ever! And my brother was the best at one time when he was doing upholstery full time. My brother, John, at his peak was doing 100 point interiors back to back, he did the convertible top on Dick Gold's 32 dual cowl Duesenberg that was the first car sold for a million dollars. I am not positive on that, but I think thats the way the story goes. Any way fall chores have precluded Gloria and I from hooking up and the next meeting was for her to come visit our coach at our home so she can start digesting the task of curtain construction for coach's. We need to work on pricing, I need to set her up with a machine of her choice so she can have her own outside of work. Biggest problem I see is the curtains will be the only thing people might notice about your coach immediately. Sorry but I am serious. Exceptionally good work on specific items on a coach always draw my attention to focus on the particular item, thats just me. Airline style drapes just about anyone can do for you, and that is the flip side of the coin. My airline style drapes are replacements and I can tell you they have loose spots where they do not rouche properly and consequently just hang limp, and I think the snap placements have something to be desired. So thats that about that!

Back