AMBULANCE 66 - $5000 (Sparks)

Should be a very solid rig, if it spent its life out there! I see that it has that rare 6 cylinder Cadillac engine! Not much in the way of info or pics!

body is in good shape interior is shot. then if you don't go threw it carefully the rust worms in the rust belt will jump right in that clean shinny steel. every bit of seam sealer is dried out and gone. but they area great body to start on as there is almost no rust. now if you can start it up and drive it on the trailer the man is in the bull park at the 5 figure. must have been a advertisement sign for a cat house in sparks.

Moldings are out there! There is, or was, a '66 Superior end-loader sitting in a yard in Cabool, MO. He actually has it listed as a '66 Chevy 6 cyl.

Ed: "the man is in the bull park at the 5 figure."

He originally listed it at $3,000 the 5 hours later revised to $5,000. So, there may be some wiggle room in price.

Wish there were pics of the interior but at least it does not look the the rear compartment was stripped out. Cabinets and gurney are still present.

body is in good shape interior is shot. then if you don't go threw it carefully the rust worms in the rust belt will jump right in that clean shinny steel. every bit of seam sealer is dried out and gone. but they area great body to start on as there is almost no rust. now if you can start it up and drive it on the trailer the man is in the bull park at the 5 figure. must have been a advertisement sign for a cat house in sparks.

This rig is a well known rig in Reno,used to sit in front of a small strip mall and then moved to promote a young peoples dance club in the late 80's.
Last I knew of it it was not running....

And just for the record there are no cat houses in Sparks....you have to go to Carson City for that,(Moonlight Bunny Ranch)which is quite a drive from Sparks .......;):p

will I know were all that side trim is NOS. but it for a Eureka so one may have to get creative.

I though I was doing good to know Reno was in a no cat house county. one of the thing I don't bother to keep up on. me not being a supreme court judge or a supper star singer.

I had asked for more pics .I did get one.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• thumbnail_2017-07-07 10.06.43.jpg
    thumbnail_2017-07-07 10.06.43.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 81
I think that it would be a nice addition to your fleet, Mr. Fischer!!

It might be a nice addition,however I just sold my other 70 last year and vowed
not to take on any more projects before my move to Oregon......I just received a couple of quotes this week to have my 70 and 72 moved....:eek:..and based on that I cannot afford to have a 3rd one moved.....:confused:

But thank you for your thoughts !!:D

drive them up and take the bus back. but really you need to go east not north. no since it just jumping from the pan to the fire.

but this one with the add on AC and the easy sold off stuff missing. the price keeps going down

Back