Kellerman's Platinum Funeral Coach

the remake of the rear door is what all the rest have missed. but some how a floor shifter on a hearse looks more like gong backwards then forwards.

the remake of the rear door is what all the rest have missed. but some how a floor shifter on a hearse looks more like gong backwards then forwards.

I don't know, now if the floor shifter included a 5 or 6 speed manual, that would be great! Not sure what you mean by "remake of the rear door", Platinum rear doors have always looked like this.

I think all the polished bright-work is a little much. On older cars it's okay, as they all had it, from bumpers to door handles to mirrors. On modern cars, it just seems out of place when everything now-a-days is color matched, satin, or black. Too much of this just looks like gaudy bling.

I ment the center door is squared off unlike the other offerings. still from the side it looks as if some one picked it up and broke it over there knee. it's the body line that gives that illusion. then the standard cockpit interior that the manufactures insist we all love and want. if I wanted to be crammed into a cockpit I would have been a fighter pilot. it's a caddy were is the room. I know thats GMs fault they say, but really it the consumers fault they are the ones they keep buying them. a 59 might have been a ugly car but at least it had room.

I ment the center door is squared off unlike the other offerings. still from the side it looks as if some one picked it up and broke it over there knee. it's the body line that gives that illusion. then the standard cockpit interior that the manufactures insist we all love and want. if I wanted to be crammed into a cockpit I would have been a fighter pilot. it's a caddy were is the room. I know thats GMs fault they say, but really it the consumers fault they are the ones they keep buying them. a 59 might have been a ugly car but at least it had room.

I do have to agree with you on the cockpit, it is very small, and I couldn't imagine cramming my fat posterior in it for a long drive. I like (and need too) stretch out.

Back