Annual Hearse Show in Michigan - 9/21/2013

Steve

I was a little shocked to get your email about the BS that went down during HellFest for you personally.

I FEEL FOR YOU !!!

I know all about going all out and putting yourself out there 110% and getting little or no appreciation for all your hard working efforts !

I was really upset I couldn't be there this year. Last year was my first year and I had a blast from the minute I got there when you handed out a bunch of free stuff until the certificate you handed out after the parade. You put out a lot of effort so we could all have a great time.

I won the wooden coffin trophy for best original hearse and I was THRILLED at how cool those trophy's were. Better than any I have seen at any other hearse show I have been too.

If I put a bunch of time and effort into making some trophy's and others couldn't appreciate the time and effort I would be upset too. Really sad that happened to you.

Some of the best trophy's I have seen are the ones at Autorama in the basement for the hot rods. Pistons, wrenches, gears ! The cool hand made ones are 100 times better than any trophy shop plastic.

Everyone I talked to had a blast !!!!!!!!! Your work and dedication paid off big time !!!!!!!!!

Really sorry I missed it but was so glad to see Dwayne, Rocky, Kathy, Scott & Miguel in those photos ! The Black Widow Hearse Club was well represented in my absents.

I know Kim and Brady were there too but I never saw any photos of them.

I will be looking forward to the NIGHTMARE CRUISERS and events in the future. Put me down for membership.

The BWHC will be at your meets in 2014 !

THANKS for all you have done :applause: and will continue to do in the future with the new group. :thumbsup:

Happy Halloween and enjoy the season as it is in full swing,
Darren

I haven't been on this site for a while, so I am just now reading all the kind words, thanks.

You probably already know, but the Nightmare Cruisers have decided to move on with Hellfest in 2014. To avoid all the problems from last year, we have moved the event to a different location, and are not involving the "leadership" of the other club.

You can check it out at http://www.hellfest.info

If you have any questions, please feel free to email or post.

We'll see you in Hell!

By the way Darren, is your mail server down?

Last edited:
Back