1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Hearse WILD COLORS

That is one ugly coach and the white letter tires only make it worse! They will have a tough time getting half of their asking price.

mercury vapor lights. plus for getting a heavy enough tire under it but yes letters inside please. and as long as you have it up on the hoist spray a little of the miracle paint on the rust will help. and unplug those blue light in back. but looks like a solid car. not all torn up

The only '93-'96 Coaches that are bringing that kind of money anymore are the commercial glass S&S Masterpiece and Victoria..... and they had better be nice. Lesser models just won't bring it....... especially in bad color combinations.

It would be a rare interior color for a '93-'96 hearse or passenger car, that's for sure. White wall tires would help immensely, but it still isn't worth that kind of money in today's market.

Worth it and getting it are two different things. If i wanted one and found a nice one i would not let a couple grand get in my way.

Agreed....... if it is a coach that you intend to keep forever.

If you read through his inspection report, you will see that this coach is as "needy" as any you will find. A buyer could stick a lot of money into this coach, over and above the $4,999 starting price, and still end up with a $3,500 coach.

True like my six door as of now clearcoat is flaking off and vinyl top is tired and when purchased I paid a premium for it. BUT it had 32k miles and was a FH car not a livery. Now looking at a repaint (going to paint to match the Masterpiece) and a new top. So another 3k going into it this will make it a very expensive six door. As ED says if you are keeping it its worth it.

Looking at the list its not a lot found wrong. The oil leak could be something or not. The glass most likely the roller broken the straight pipes not a hard fix. Never bought one that i havent changed exhaust on. If you don't plan on spending a grand on your new car your fooling yourself.
If your enable to do the small repairs your self the can really add up. But this is going to be the way with anything you purchase. I have 12 now of those 3 to 5 thousand dollar cars sitting around here. I easily have twice that in each of them but right now I can walk out get in any one of them and head across the country.
None of them are worth what I have in them. Been trying to give away a couple now but can't seam to do it. To many people like me. All want to buy junk and fix it up rather then one ready to go.

Just like the six door purchased in Tenn. Went 150 miles on the trip home and blew a Hancook Whitewall got the (thank god fully inflated spare) and put it on. THEN looked at the other Hancooks all CRACKED so on to Pa. with palm sweat. No more blowouts Then $750.00 for four new Vogues they have served well for 10k miles. EDs point is correct you never stop spending. As my wife just commented look at our friend who spends more than the tires for a weekend at the shore and only has a hangover to show for it.

Back