1953 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Bel-Air150210-/111730328399

"1953 Chevrolet Ambulance, 6 cylinder (runs smooth), 3 speed stick on the column, straight body, never been in a major accident, 20 year old paint (faded), original chrome (grille has been painted silver), original seats, door panels, headliner in good condition, factory rubber mat (cracked on some areas), original paint on dashboard and window trim, brand new 6 volt generator, good glass, bias wide white wall tires, original hubcaps, working CAM siren, emergency lights, com.radio, stretcher bed, there is a folding chair next to the bed that folds in to the floor, floors, rockers, spare tire compartment are solid, minor bubbles on lower section of right door ( see photos), this car runs, drives stops fine, it has been in several movies, TV series, photo shoots, like ''American Horror Story'', ''Sparks'' the movie etc.
This is a very rare, unusual vehicle that attracts lots of attention, I've been around older cars most of my life, and have not seen another like it; lost storage forces the sale, clean California title on hand.
This vehicle is being SOLD AS IS, WHERE IT IS, NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES OFFERED OR IMPLIED, any generated towing fees are to be paid by the buyer, U$1.000 non refundable deposit is required within 72 hours of auction ending, the balance should be paid in cash upon vehicle and paperwork pick up, the vehicle won't be leaving my premises till fully paid, Inspections are very welcome, I'm in the Los Angeles Ca. area, call/text 323 5478049 to set something up, Please ask questions before bidding, LOW RESERVE FOR SUCH SPECIAL AUTOMOBILE."

With that "CAM" Siren I wonder if it originally was a California3 Ambulance? Howard Hughes-Hughes Aircraft used Chevy's (exclusively) for their plant ambulances, fire engines and other support vehicles in that era.

strange for a man around cars all his life he doesn't know it a sedan delivery.

at first glance I would say National but the windows are not there treatment.

Back