'30 Pierce Arrow (Quebec)

http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/cto/4465044946.html

1930 Pierce Arrow Hearse (L'Orignal)

Very very rare Pierce arrow hearse , complete running ,alluminum body , from a Monestary near Val Dor Quebec, light blue ext, black leather front divider window , rollers on floor wood rear compartment ,straight eight , complete original

Call, text, or email: Andrew 514 912 0082 wxjw2-4465044946@sale.craigslist.org

00202_9tm9x3kE7EH_600x450.jpg

00E0E_iINtmU5dhRK_600x450.jpg

00808_3EDOqLFkFaP_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_gzGtCY3PUhe_600x450.jpg

00s0s_eFmkEllykeh_600x450.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow - pitter patter pitter patter. If ever one needed scarfed up quickly~ Keith, any more info you can share?

Looks like it very well could be a Superior. That license plate light on the back door is something put on later in the vehicle's life and is not original. Very nice I must say. Thanks, Atti for posting this.

Atti - I also had a thought that this could be a Eureka but, when I read the text of the ad itself, I am now of the opinion that this could be one of quite a few coaches built by a contractor for Bourgie in Montreal. I am given to understand that for many years Bourgie had caskets and vehicles built for themselves and sold these to competing firms. This could very well be one of those cars. By the way, the rear bumper is also a later addition. It looks like it's off an early '40s Chevrolet or an Oldsmobile. In any event, this is a very interesting car.

From what I spoke with him it's largely overpriced. The only Pierce Arrow lover I know (Who was supposed to be the buyer...) told me he will pass on it since the seller "ask an unbelievable price for a unrestored unusual Pierce Arrow". To be honest the guy was interested but told me it's the "Studebaker Straight 8 when Pierce Arrow were near bankrupsy so there is no interest on the market even if it's a hearse". That means the car will probably cross the border... or he will get stuck with it if he doesnt lower his price.

Back