wanted-Power antena for '76 cadillac

Dana Bennett

PCS Life Member
Hi all,

I guess it doesn't hurt to ask, I would like to replace my power antena with a working one!! it is for my 1976 Cadillac and I also need the chrome trim fender piece as well. I have already removed mine but it is just not fixable (for me anyways). Mine is usable as I can extend the mast by hand but would be nice to have one that works normal.

Does anyone have one or can get one?? might be asking alot but it needs to be CHEAP!! seriously, we all have our limits and I know mine, I understand if nobody wants to part with one for a lot less than they can get for it elsewhere but I figured it really doesn't hurt to ask!!

I can get an aftermarket one but only want to stick to what I know is right.
I will be putting my antena back in because as I said I can operate it manually.

Thanks!
Dana.

I need one for my 1978, and after searching for a while, the best price that I found was $200 plus shipping. I decided that it wasn't worth that to me, so I am doing without also.

clamp it loosely in the vise and using a battery try to get it to work you may be surprised if you can extend it by hand and can here the spool unrolling you may have freed it up. most of the time there like the door window motors and stuck from lack of use. if you only hear the motor running and the mask stays still the string is broken an dyou will have to replace it. they can be fixed soem time gust by taking it apart and playing with it. you go nothing to loose anyway it's not working.

Back