Coach Wanted

Sorry... it was sold today.. I offered it to Jeremy, but he didn't want it... :4_11_9:

Well.................

Yesterday he was trying to buy my 64! He has bought two of my cars now and immediately sold them, he is giving me a complex!

Yesterday he was trying to buy my 64! He has bought two of my cars now and immediately sold them, he is giving me a complex!
Would you hush, I had the 67 for 2 years.
You know you want to sell me the 64, your just being stubbern. I made you a good trade offer in Hudson, and your wife was all for it. You should listen to her a little more.:whip:

Josh

I am still interested in buying a coach. I am mainly interested in a Combination car. My first pic would be a 61-64 Cadillac combo, any coach builder, and would also be open to other Cadillac combos 73 and under, any coach builder as well. I have had a few good leads, and one really good one that I am still talking with the guy, but it is very doubtful that he is going to sell the car, so I am still seeing what is out there. If you have anything you might want to sell that you think I might be interested in, or know of a good lead, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Josh

Back