WANTED: Funeral Home in Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Richard. I own a funeral home in Elkhart, Indiana, which is about five minutes from Michigan. I may know of a few around here and will let you know if I hear anything in Michigan

Hi Richard. I own a funeral home in Elkhart, Indiana, which is about five minutes from Michigan. I may know of a few around here and will let you know if I hear anything in Michigan

Excellent. I am actually looking into one in Michigan as we speak. I have spoken with the owner a couple time, have pictures, and just received the P&L's. Next step is making a trip to see if first hand but you never know. :biker:

Richard,
How goes the hunt? If you need local legwork help, let me know.
Kelly

Thanks Kelly. I'm currently in talks with one in Michigan. Next step is for me and Terri to go look at it which will be right after Albany. Of course I'll have to drag her there kicking and screaming. :yankchain:

Thanks Kelly. I'm currently in talks with one in Michigan. Next step is for me and Terri to go look at it which will be right after Albany. Of course I'll have to drag her there kicking and screaming. :yankchain:

You may be Terri's first customer!!!!!!!!:poster_oops:

Did you get to see the funerasl home in Michigan. I am interested in knowing where it is.

Did you get to see the funerasl home in Michigan. I am interested in knowing where it is.

I gathered all the financials and did a market survey. Nice funeral home but doing no business and we have not been able to put our finger on it as to why. I just ran across another funeral home in Michigan for sale a bit further north and looking into that one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back