72 Caddy Miller Meteor hearse $7300 East Pa.

I am about 40 miles from it if anyone is interested I can look at it From the ad I have a very nice Hard To Find Hard Top pearl white in color Vintage 72 Caddy Miller Meteor Hearse in great condition but not factory perfect. Powerful great running engine, Drives nice, breaks, Tranny and steering very good. Nice interior but needs drivers area carpet which is a small area and I am working on getting time to do this soon as I can.
I have all four of the Original Caddy Hubcaps which looks like they have hardly been used. Clear title, Insured and tagged Antique and ready to drive. Current value $8,000 Plus which is what I seek to sell it for or I will trade: 1950 to 1951 Four door bullet nose automatic Studebaker http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/6034482991.html

Revise post

This is David Adams with the 72 Caddy Miller Meteor Hearse. The old price was $8,000 but I have since found a car I want very much in my area so now the price is $5,000 which is a very good deal with this car believe me. Take care folks. PS I no longer seek to trade for a Studebaker

Back