Need a 184 dome

Mark Jordan

PCS Member
I need to find a federal 184 dome red or clear with no cracks. One of mine that had a small crack last year has grown and split the lens almost in half. If anyone has one or knows who might, let me know. Thanks in advance. Mark

I might have one Mark, if not, Joe Sebbio is dropping by place tomorrow to drop off a twinsonic, I can ask him if he has any.

Thanks to both for your help. I just got off the phone with Doug Kelley and has a "beautiful" clear dome for a price less than the last bid I placed on e-bay. He was very helpful and a pleasure to talk with. Seems he sold a 64 combo to a certain police chief. Anyway, keep me posted on your lead Ron, I will think about having a spare, just in case. Thanks, again.:applause:

Doug is a real good guy. I loved that car, I still regret selling that car and even more who I sold it to.:beatdeadhorse5:

Just finished putting on the clear dome that I received from Doug. It truly was as good as he described it and I am VERY pleased with how it looks on the 'Burb. I will try to get some pics taken on Friday to share before she goes into storage. BTW, the new tires are really sharp as well. I am so glad to have found the XL rated whitewalls:thumbsup:

Back