Grimes Ful-Vu

I for one am vary happy I don't need any. bad enough to be looking for a taillight for a 53 Pon sedan delivery.

They appear to be the same as those that Attila had for sale in Gettysburg at the International Meet. I made this determination by the fact that his set had one lens that had a crack in it, and that his set also had the old white base gaskets. Other than that, one set looks very much like all the other sets, unless that have some distinctive markings on them. It seems that the glass always breaks in the same place, and the cracks almost always look very much identical.

From memory, as accurate that it might be, I believe that he was asking $1200 for all four. He did ask me if I had a spare lens, but I don't, unless I do a count of how many lights that I have and match that to the number of lenses that I have. I don't keep the lenses with the fixtures, since that is how the glass seems to always get broken.

They appear to be the same as those that Attila had for sale in Gettysburg at the International Meet. I made this determination by the fact that his set had one lens that had a crack in it, and that his set also had the old white base gaskets. Other than that, one set looks very much like all the other sets, unless that have some distinctive markings on them. It seems that the glass always breaks in the same place, and the cracks almost always look very much identical.

Paul, from what I recall from seeing the beautiful pics of your M-M, your Ful-Vues are perfect.

Winning bid: US $787.77

Bidder History:

30-Day Summary
Total bids:
s.gif
Items bid on:
s.gif
Bid activity (%) with this seller:
s.gif
100%
s.gif

Bid retractions:
s.gif
Bid retractions (6 months):
s.gif

nice lights

From memory, as accurate that it might be, I believe that he was asking $1200 for all four. He did ask me if I had a spare lens, but I don't, unless I do a count of how many lights that I have and match that to the number of lenses that I have. I don't keeYOU DID NOT p the lenses with the fixtures, since that is how the glass seems to always get brok E PAUL IF IHAVE TO ASK YOU FOR THEM,I WILL DEF ASK FOR SOME ASS. BECAUSE YOU KNOW I NEED THEM FOR MY 1969 TO FINISH IT AND I NEED THEM AT A GOOD PRICE,AND YOU SAID YOU DID NOT HAVE A SET,LOVE YOU PAUL,CALL ME BIG BRIAN 917-499-9994 LOL THANKS:):):):D:D

Brian... if you still needed lights, then why didn't you bid on this set? What I have are bits and pieces of lights, not complete units ready to bolt onto a car. I need two replacement motors for my own car, and I don't have spare motors, and replacements are no longer available. I should have bought some spares when they were available, but I didn't.

PS... Please turn off the cap lock on your computer keyboard.

From memory, as accurate that it might be, I believe that he was asking $1200 for all four. He did ask me if I had a spare lens, but I don't, unless I do a count of how many lights that I have and match that to the number of lenses that I have. I don't keeYOU DID NOT p the lenses with the fixtures, since that is how the glass seems to always get brok E PAUL IF IHAVE TO ASK YOU FOR THEM,I WILL DEF ASK FOR SOME ASS. BECAUSE YOU KNOW I NEED THEM FOR MY 1969 TO FINISH IT AND I NEED THEM AT A GOOD PRICE,AND YOU SAID YOU DID NOT HAVE A SET,LOVE YOU PAUL,CALL ME BIG BRIAN 917-499-9994 LOL THANKS:):):):D:D

:burp:

Friends don't let friends drink and post.

Back