F-W #32 ambulance cot

With the wrong mattress, $495 to buy it, and $250 shipping... I'll bet it doesn't sell.

Russell,
It says item located in Belmont,Mi.
I think seller is charging a "flat rate" since its $250 to the West coast /and or any other area of the US...:thumbsup:

Not a problem......I know exactly what your saying !!!.....I think we must be close in age...LOL...:p :thumbsup:

Just turned 70 last Sunday. Actually, my body is 70, in my mind I'm still 35. Get these crazy ideas I can do things I used to do, then my body steps in and says....."REEEAAALLY!!!!, you're kidin' right???".

Hey guys and gals

70 is the new 35, we are going to last longer hell our governments have no where near the taxes out of us they need,

I have one of these stretchers and even used it a few times, it seemed it was a little off kilter weight wise and would tip easily on you, but the main danger was those hair trigger release handles that would send it scurrying to the ground quickly if you accidentally touched them...
It now sits upon the garage floor with tents stacked on top of it...

bus fright is only around 100 for one of these. there ones size fits all let hump is a strange one. I thought that's what you carried a extra pillow for.

Back