Current lineup

John Royark JR

PCS Member
It was a nice day so I pulled all my coaches out and started the long cleaning and waxing process. Boy a black coach looks so beautiful just after a wax, too bad in a few hours it will be dusty.
Here is the lineup in my yard.
Left to right: 1991 Miller-Meteor Lincoln Paramount, 1985 Superior Cadillac Sovereign FWD, 1949 Sayers & Scovill Cadillac Knickerbocker combo, 1995 Superior Chevrolet Chancellor and 1985 Eureka Pontiac Chieftain.
funeral coach 033.jpg

Looking Good

I like lining up the fleet for picture day too and really looking forward to getting it done this year. Right now my cars are rotating through getting serviced. I am hoping to get a wash and wax on the Pontiac Friday as my first show is Sat,

Nice fleet there, John. The Knickerbocker was also a great New York Central passenger train, the fastest in the NYC fleet between Grand Central and St. Louis for many years. It was No. 24 e.b., and No. 41 w.b. In 1957 and again in 1962, No. 41 started me out on memorable journeys from Muncie, IN, to El Paso, TX, changing in St. Louis to the Missouri Pacific's Texas Eagle.

Impressive line up of cars... Glad that I don't have to wash and wax them all... They all look great together... Paul

you guys are greening up nicely down there. still brown up here. i haven't washed any yet just rinsed the big chunks off. and put them back away

you guys are greening up nicely down there. still brown up here. i haven't washed any yet just rinsed the big chunks off. and put them back away

Been green for quite awhile. Already had to mow 3 times.
So far I only managed to get 2 washed and one waxed. Im still from being back to nornal after the hospital stay and dont need to push it and end up back there again.:stars:

Awsome line up, looking forward to firing up my car, been busy doing work on other peoples cars and no time for mine yet. But i did have a 60 desoto 4dr fall in my lap and went to chicago and picked it up on the strecher "car trailer" this weekend. The price was great dont know what im going to do with it yet?

Back