Pretty Pink 1961 C-B Olds Limo

the car would have had a black wrinkle( Crinkle). the lower body color is correct. anyone around mentor Ohio? might be something I would be interested in.

the car would have had a black wrinkle( Crinkle). the lower body color is correct. anyone around mentor Ohio? might be something I would be interested in.

For the last year, you have been saying that you were "down sizing", and that you have too many cars. What changed, since you only sold one that we know of.......:D

The color is known as Evening Orchid, and it is a 1965 GM color. This is definitely a repaint, since the original door jams are a brown color.

they had similar colors in 61 my sister had a f85 that color. yes in order to pick it up the 72 Seville would have to go. but I would get more use out of the limo then I do the combo. he stated in the add it was a base clear repaint. and I'm trusting the interior is rose and gray not pint and green as the video shows. price is more then I would want to give for it but if it was in the shape it looks, close to his asking would not be out of line. man can get a lot of money sunk in that AC or not that is just a guess till you get into it. besides I think I would look pretty in pink

Ed, I agree with you on the fact that GM offered this color, or something close to it, either in 61, or 62. And I also agree that you could have lots of fun with this car. I would love to own it!

Back