1988 Eagle Cadillac endloader

Found this in my travels today (Pittsburg, NH) - Stopped and spoke to the owner. It was her husband's car, she's asking $3000. 55,000 miles. For a car in northern New Hampshire, the body is very good, not perfect, but looked very solid to me. One dent in the left rear door, and the passenger mirror is broke. She offered to get a jump pack and start it for me, but I declined, she says it runs perfect, shifts good, and has never been run in the winter. Interior was o.k., not hacked to pieces, the extension table was there, the stereo system seemed to be contained in the coffin, without destroying the casket compartment. Factory radio replaced with newer radio / cd. A couple of pieces of trim missing inside. I have contact info if anyone wants it. I think the car would make a pretty decent daily driver.

Attachments

• 88eaglerightside.jpg
    88eaglerightside.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 88eagleleftside.jpg
    88eagleleftside.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 219
  • 88eaglefront.jpg
    88eaglefront.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 220
  • 88eaglerear.jpg
    88eaglerear.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 88eagletable.jpg
    88eagletable.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 220
  • 88eaglesconce.jpg
    88eaglesconce.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 88eaglerearint.jpg
    88eaglerearint.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 88eaglefrontint.jpg
    88eaglefrontint.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 218
One more pic of the engine compartment. And yes, that was snow falling today as I was taking the pictures.

Attachments

• 88eagleengine.jpg
    88eagleengine.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 223
I wonder if the Cool Ranch Doritos are included for the cost. I'd throw in a couple extra buck if they're not. ;)

Looks like a decent ride, could be really nice again. Thankfully it looks like most of the modifications were just stickers.

I wonder if the Cool Ranch Doritos are included for the cost. I'd throw in a couple extra buck if they're not. ;)

Looks like a decent ride, could be really nice again. Thankfully it looks like most of the modifications were just stickers.

Wesley - You drive a hard bargain, but I believe the owner could probably be talked into that deal.

I agree, the stickers were most of the modifications, and it wouldn't be that hard to clean it up into something presentable.

Unfortunately for the seller, you can buy a much nicer '88 hearse from a hearse dealer, fresh out of service, for much less money. She is either going to have to find an un-educated buyer, or lower her price to around $2000.

Back